Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.

Well, I really don't want it to snow that much, but that verse was in my head.

We went outside for a little bit today. Not too long, otherwise I would have put snow pants on. And I couldn't find her sled that we brought along (just found it though), so I knew we weren't going to stay out too long. Just long enough to do a little exploring.



We were homebound today. I had 12 dozen cookies to make. Well, 12 dozen for the cookie exhange tomorrow and then a couple more dozen. I still probably have another couple dozen in dough left. I just got tired of making the same cookies after 3 hours that I finished when I had enough. I made Chocolate Crinkles. I also did a lot of laundry & cleaning today as well. I still have more of each to do.

2 comments:

CatWoman said...

What NO SNOWMAN?

What the hell is the matter with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
LOL

Andy said...

The snow around here is not non-conclusive to snowman creation.

We have like 2 inches of snow covered by a 1/2 inch layer of ice, which is then covered by 5 more inches of very powdery stuff.

AND, it sounds like tonight we're getting 3-4 more inches!

Ack.

(This is daddy, by the way.)