Friday, December 07, 2007

Setting the Table

Isabel is a good little helper. Here she is helping me set the table. Actually, she set the whole table. I give her a piece and tell her which spot it goes and she sets it there. She even put the napkins on. Granted I have to straighten it all out, but things are where they are supposed to be and she helps out nicely.

She likes to help with laundry too. She will take verything out of the dryer & put it in the basket. While she does that I put the wet stuff in a basket so she can put that in the dryer. And when we put away laundry she helps put away her bibs & the kitchen towels.

When I do dishes she likes to help too. I have her put away storage containers since they are stored at her level. Other times she will hand me dishes to put away.

She likes to try help sweep & mop, ut sometimes that is just a hassle.

No comments: