Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You Tube

Well, I put my first video on You Tube. Isabel's grams & gramps have dial-up and have a hard time watching the videos I put on here, but seem to be able to watch You Tube videos just fine.

You Tube seems so much more public than on this blog, since so many people look at it all the time. I might just not put them on there if this proves to be a negative experience. I know daddy checks out You Tube videos and you can leave anonymous comments and be dumb shits about it. I don't want people being like that. So, I will give it a shot and if this turns sour it will be the last time I try it.

1 comment:

Tru said...

Thank-you so much. We got to see the whole thing. We will understand if it is a hassle on YouTube and you stop, but for now it is great, until we can get DSL.