Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Rainy Day

Today was just one of those days. It seemed to start off fine but then I gave her Vit-a-Sol and some of went down the wrong tube. I can't imagine that it felt well and she was cranky this morning. We went to storytime, except there was no storytime. You would think they would have said something last week or had it on their website or had a little sign about it. Oh well, we needed to return a video and pick up some more.

She did take a nice long nap this morning & I was able to start watching a movie. This afternoon when it was rainy we tried out this yoga video we got from the library, Kids Musical Yoga - Let's Go to the Ocean. She mostly watched while I moved her around to the poses, but she did catch on to the clapping and did that. Then we played some games (First Steps) on her Little Leaps. We rarely take that out to play with. She completly understood when it said to push the button and would get excited when she could do that.

Since I was able to start the movie before I was able to get into it and then I could play with her while I finished it. I was watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. The last half I was crying and Isabel came up and gave me a hug and gave me her dolly. It was very sweet.

Then later on she went to turn on her Wiggles CD and she didn't realize she had turned the music WAY up and when she turned it on it scared the bee-jeezus out of her and she leaped into my arms crying and then went & got dolly and brought her back to me so I could hold her.

We did have some good moments, but hopefully things will be even better tomorrow. We don't have any plans, but it is supposed to be a nice day so I think a walk to the park will be nice.

No comments: