Sunday, August 26, 2007

Camping Photos

We took this picture right before we left. Isn't it sweet!

Check was at 1pm and we left about 12:45......although we never got around to swimming again. But that's ok, we have aplaydate tomorrow late afternoon with Rhynda & Charlie to go the the indoor waterpark. That should be fun. She loves it there. Hopefully the water isn't too cold, as it sometimes can be.

Last night she decided (after daddy accidently woke her up) that she was going to be up from 12am-1:30am. This less than thrilled mommy, but she did sleep in then until 8:30am. She was kinda cranky and clingy today and so drooly too. I wonder if she is pushing through those cuspids. I hear those are not fun for babies to push through. I can tell it's not the lower and she wouldn't give me a good look at the upper, but they start coming in around 16mos. (until 22 months)...She has tended to push through her teeth in the first month of the range.

Well, she might be weaned. Yesterday morning she kinda cut our time short (just like she did when she started cutting out other times) and today she did not indicate that she wanted it so I didn't offer. Although it makes me a little sad. I kinda want one more last time so I can think about it being our last time and have that memory in my head. Although, maybe it will be different now that we are back home. Who knows.....Although, when she cut out the evening time it was when we were visiting Grams & Gramps.

She is just growing up way too fast. I am glad I am staying home with her now, as I don't want to miss any of these moments. Although, I am sure I will have frustrated days and days I miss working, but today I am glad. Just look at her eating at the picnic table like a big girl.

A little while ago she started making the sign for bath......she has always responded to a sign in a way to let us know she wants that, but she has never made the sign back. Actually, we started using our signs less & less and then one day we would ask if she wanted to go take a bath and she made the sign. It totally threw me by surprise and I was so proud of her. We only taught her a few signs and so far that is the only one she has made. Although one of the signs was nursing, so I guess we may never see that one. I think I will add a couple new signs in there and see how they go.

And Kudos goes out to the MN Wayside on I-90 by Rochester. We made a stop there today on our way back and it was very clean, but best of all it had a playground with a slide (she loved it) and a tire swing. Mom kept a hand on her, but she held on and was swinging like a big girl. She was starting to reach that point of getting cranky because she has been in a car for 1.5 hours (that seems to be her breaking point for sitting in a car) and that helped out so much. We had never stopped there before and mommy needed to use the restroom, so it was nice that this came along and had a nice little playground.

No comments: