Monday, August 06, 2007

This past weekend

I will post pictures after I get back home, but I thought I would give me readers something to read at least.

Friday afternoon we headed to Sheboygan to stay at Auntie Phanie & Uncle J's house.

Then Saturday we went to the Old Wisconsin store (to pick up more goodies for my neighbors) and grocery shopping andthen finally went driving around Port Washington & Saukville and went to the YMCA in Port Washington. Isabel had a good time swimming, she always does.

Sunday, we went driving around other areas (Butler, Glendale, Meqoun, Thiensville, Cedarburg, Lakefield) and check out a couple places. We came back and made a nice dinner for the 5 of us and worked on Isabel walking. We got her to walk w/o holding onto anything several times. Each time she took more steps. The most steps she took was 5 steps before falling to the ground. So, she's going to be walking all over the place real soon.

She has done really well on this entire trip, let's just hope the drive back to MN is good as well. I left the house clean and with an empty fridge, so it's always nice to have a clean house and I ordered groceries online last night to have them delivered after we get home, which will be nice that I don't have to scrape up stuff and don't have to find time this week to go to the grocery store.

Stay tuned for pictures. I took some really cute ones on Saturday.

No comments: