Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Little Girl


This was my favorite picture from today. I took a lot of pictures to make up for a few days with no pictures.
Yesterday I spent some time making phone calls and getting us set up with new dentists, ob-gyn, & eye doctor and also getting our end/cancel date set for dish network & qwest (since we have to use something else at the rental house.) Isabel has her first dentist appointment that first week we get out there. Today I talked to my hair stylist here and she is coming in on Saturday to cut my hair (since Andy is home to watch Isabel). My hair getting all sorts of dry because we are outside in the sun so much. I really appreciate her coming in (she wasn't initally planning on working) to cut my hair one last time. And I set up a time for Isabel & I to go to her old daycare next week for a playdate & to say goodbye. We will miss Cathy. She was really great for us.

No comments: