Saturday, September 30, 2006

19 Weeks

I'm a Big Girl Now!
Actually, that is some little slogan from a commercial, I think it's Pull Ups. Isabel is helping me type. She thinks it's fun to pound on the keyboard and here the clicking noise of the keys. She's also pretty amazed at watching mom type so fast.

19 Weeks already. Time is sure going by fast.

Let's Dance

She just woke up from a 2 1/2 hour nap. I would be this happy too if I could get a nap that long. I did get one for an hour today while daddy played with her. Today we are busy working on stuff to get the sunroom/Isabel's playroom in tiptop shape. Daddy is finishing the floor and I was woorking on her toybox/side table. It should look nice once we are all finished. We are still waiting for a call from the furniture store to say our stuff is ready to pick up. They had to order the barstools (which will go at the breakfast bar area.


No comments: