Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thoughts......

I think Isabel may be going through a growth spurt. She is nursing a lot; she's been getting up once in the night to nurse. And today she took 8 ounces at daycare.

I went to our local ECFE open house tonight with Isabel (they ECFE class we are taking is in a neighboring town.) Anyways, the person who does all the ECFE classes is also the preschool teacher, so they would have the same teacher from infancy until they start kindergarten. I don't know if we'll live in this town that long - who knows, maybe we will. But I do like the idea of her not having to switch teachers every year -- once she is actually school age that is fine and it's good to learn about transitions, but before then I think they need to feel some stability. The classroom was very nice and the teacher was nice and the parenting resource was small, but they had good stuff in it that I can check out.

No comments: