Wednesday, September 20, 2006

4 Months Old

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's hard to believe that she is already 4 months old. Where has the time gone? Tomorrow we have her 4-month shots. We scheduled them as late in the day as possible, after it was recommended from a friend, so that we wouldn't have to go back to work and she wouldn't have to go back to daycare. So, I will pick her up after work and will get to nurse her and play a bit before we go.

Cute as a Button

The daycare lady told me today that she been using the walker she has, although apparently Isabel lilkes to walk backward. We don't have a walker because someone was going to give us theirs, but someone with an older kid was using it first. We have one that she walks behind once she is already walking, but not the kind that is a seat on wheels. They really aren't expensive, so I think daddy is going to go buy one tonight.

She also said that Isabel likes to watch the older kids build things with the blocks and then laughs when they knock them down. Until she mentioned it I had forgotten I had a bunch of toys that I had accumulated when I used to nany & babysit & for my nephews to play with. And a few years ago I got a box of toys that was included with another box I wanted at an auction. I kept the toys that I liked & were in good condition & threw out the rest. And in the box was some plastic blocks & wooden blocks & some old fisher price toys and some of those shapes that connect (you know what I am talking about) & some rattles. I think daddy is looking forward to building with blocks & knocking it down.

Just Relaxin'

This is an outfit that Grandma M. picked up for her. Isn't it just so cute with it's leaopard print & kitty on it; the flowers are nice too.

No comments: