Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mommy is Tired!

I'm Laughing at the Funny Noise Mommy is Making.

She likes it when you makes sounds that sorta sound like you are Donald Duck. She has also really enjoyed sputtering her lips. She tries to do it like mommy & daddy, but she isn't as smooth yet. But she sure likes to try.

Last night was our second night of Baby&Me class. Mom inverted the times, so we were a little late. But the topic was stuff we already knew about (the Happiest Baby on the Block book).

Mommy is pretty tired because Isabel has been adding in extra feedings. She is eaing good @ daycare, 8-9 ounces while she is there. She's eating some cereal and some bananas. But she still add in 2-3 extra feedings the last week (a little over I guess) and 1-2 of those feedings are at night. I want her to go back to sleeping 10-11 straight. Please! And there is just no time or a nap for mom. I think maybe this weekend our plans may need to change so mom can take some naps when Isabel does. I just can't keep this pace up. I even keep going to bed about an hour early as well.

I Love My Toys.

Today's green onesie and warm romper are compliments of Karen's Olivia. I think so that I don't have to type that every time, I am just going to say "from KO". So, now you know.

Presto, Chango!

Hot tub that was sunk into the floor is now gone and a new sub-floor has been put in complete with with new floor joists and supports. Now, we need to finish removing the old carpet and put down new flooring & furnish the room. This is going to be Isabel's playroom on the main level of the house. That way we have one place to store it all and can close it off from guests if people come over. I guess we'll have to detour them to the upstairs bathroom instead then. No biggie. This room is huge once we got everything out of it. What ugly carpet that is!

1 comment:

Lame Shrill Owl said...

The sauna went into the basment next to the workout room -- makes sense I think.

The hottub had to be cut up into many pieces in order to get it out of the house.....so, it is compeltly gone....

Maybe someday we'll buy a new one, but that one will be an outdoor one....and will also require that we put a privacy fence around the cement slab at the end of the deck.....not because we have to, but because we want to....