Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Teething


I think she may be starting to get some teeth in. She has started to become a mass prodcuer of quality drool and is even sporting a drool rash today. She got me up every 3 hours last night (I'm very tired today!) and wanted to nurse all afternoon once I got her home. She's been sucking on her fist or some linkerdoos like it's going out of style. She took 3 bottles @ daycare and didn't have any left for the afternoon (luckily mom picks her up by at a decent time.) And she didn't take any naps at daycare (it took a lot of work and a lot of nursing, but I finally got her to take one this afternoon.) Normally, she likes to play by herself a bit after she finishes nursing, but she was continuing to be clingy -- then I put some orajel on her gums and all of sudden she was just fine to play by herself.

The picture is not what she wore today. She had it soaked with drool, so I took it off and just left the tee underneath and put on a pair of bloomers. But the doll is new. I bought her her first baby doll. She decided to make out with it once I gave it to her. She was sucking so hard at it's face you would swear she was a teenager already. You can see she is kinda sucking on her lip as well.

No comments: