Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Baby Isabel

Anymore Smiles?

I may have used them up this morning. She's been a little tired because her nighttime routine has been pushed out and she falls alseep while nursing and doesn't nurse as long, so she has gotten up and needed to nurse early in the morning and then go back to sleep for 1-2 hours before I need to wake her for the day. We returned late from dinner with friends on Sunday and yesterday we had her baby class. She nursed some while we were there but we had to stop so that we could drive home. She did good at baby class. She liked looking at the different people and played a little in the exersaucer there. Daddy & I liked the class. We were all with the kids for te first half and then we separated (other the other side of the room divider) and we could get our baby anytime we wanted.

I Can Move Those?

She is discovering her toes and was busy watching herself move her feet & toes. How exciting!

Her ouftit today is a onesie from Karen's Olivia and a vintage Baby Gap denim dress mom picked up and some Gymboree leggings we've seen before. I need to take a picture of her in her fall jacket and this little hat I put on her. She just looked so unbelievably adorable in it. The daycare lady said she looked so cute too and was going to take a picture of her. I think she looks good in hats like her mommy. I just think the bows around her ankles on these tights are cute.

She's been doing a really good job sitting up. I think she'll be graduating to the bath seat soon.

1 comment:

Drea said...

Cute jean outfit!