Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Baby

It's 4:15pm and she has an ear to ear grin. She's happy and playing. Daycare is going well for both Isabel & mom. She is starting to nap & eat better there. Mom is enjoying being back at work. It makes the time I have with Isabel even more special. She likes to be held & carried & bounced a lot, so not being the one doing it all day is ok. She has been getting up @ 6am, so I am with her most of the time then until I drop her off at daycare and then I pick her up right away and am with her all afternoon and into the evening until she goes to sleep. I was a little concerned if she was spending more time with the daycare lady than me, but it's about equal (not including the 10 hours she sleeps), plus I get her on weekends and days off & all summer. Plus, I'm mom and that just can't compare. Well, back to my baby.

No comments: