Monday, September 25, 2006

An Afternoon PIcture

I took a picture in the afternoon. This was right after she finished nursing after I picked her up from daycare. She likes to nurse & rest for 30-45 minutes right when we get home. I say nurse/rest because she's nursing but looks like she is sleeping, but the doctor says that's just resting. And then she likes to play for 30-45 minutes and then nurse again to go down for a nap.

So, normally I do pictures in the morning, but this is in the afternoon.

Her outfit today is from KO. I like to throw something pink or girly in there because whenever the outfit is on the gender neutral side, people tend to think she must be a boy. Did I miss out no some rule that once they are past a month old gender neutral colors belong to boys? That hardly seems fair. So, a pink onesie & socks under her gener neutral overalls it is.

No comments: