Friday, December 04, 2009

Such a Cutie!

Well, here is Isabel & Henry with Santa #2. There will be at least one more Santa they will meet before Christmas. She didn't have any clue that this Santa was any different than the one from last night.

This Santa was at the Owatonna ECFE Holiday Party. Each kid was given a wrapped book and they had a craft for them to do and also got to decorate their own sugar cookie for cookies & milk and they also had another room with a bunch of games & toys our to play with. She had a good time.

Today we made gingerbread cookies. She enjoyed the dough when it had the molasses in (which I wasn't sure she would like), but it was when I added ginger & cinnamon that she no longer liked them. I guess I shoudl remember to make molasses cookies next year instead. She was so excited and now she is kinda disappointed she doesn't like them. While we made the dough and made the cookies she kept singing "Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man."

I just thought she looked cute this morning as we were heading out the door to go to open gym gymnastics. Speaking of gymnatics, we are going to take a free class at the other gymnastics program. I am still not happy with the gymnastics coach at the current location, so we are going to try out a different one, which is at the same place we do the open gym at.


No comments: