Sunday, February 12, 2006

27 Week Picture



Ok - here are a couple more pictures. People have been saying they like when I post pictures.

I am now in my 27th week. My stomach now sticks out further than my double D's. Scary huh!!!!?!?!? And it will only stick out further yet in the upcoming 13 weeks.

13 weeks left! Can you believe it?!?!? This now makes it that I am officially in my 3rd trimester. We're entering the homestretch here. So, above is a picture taken just a bit ago, in the nursery. So, you can see the color we painted it. You can kinda see the PB Alphabet Soup valances & sheers on the windows that we put up. The crib mattress is there. MIL said the crib should be here any day. And you can also see the bassinet we got, which will probably be in our room.

The other picture is of this cute little blue & white cheerleading outfit I pickedup at Nike the other day. It's a 12-month outfit (onesie & jumper) that she will grow into, but it was so cute that I couldn't resist. Actually, I have not done much resisting when it comes to buying clothes for her already.

No comments: