Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So, here are some pictures from today and yesterday. I haven't been taking as mnay pictures this week, partly because I haven't charged my camera batteries and my cell phone doesn't take as good of quality. All these pictures are from my cell.

The top pictures are from today. The UPS guy just dropped off the package from Little Tikes that I ordered. We bought a bounce house. It will work well for us both inside & outside since we have such a big house. We set it up inside right away today. She had so much fun, even if she is kinda sick & cranky. The only thing about having it inside is I am going to have to pt it away everytime because I don't want the cats to try & go scratch it and make tears in it.

We spent a little extra to buy this one with the attached shaded area. Last summer we used one at a friend's house several times and it was out in full sun and it would get quite hot for the kids bouncing around. And we do intend to have this outside, but it is also nice that we can use it indoors because then it becomes an all-weather activity. Hopefully this will help get rid of some energy on those rainy (or snowy) days that we are stuck inside. Plus it will be a fun treat for playdates.


These are pictures from yesterday morning (well, late morning, we did our baking in our jammies.) Isabel loves to help with cooking & baking and helps out every step of the way. Actualy, she usually disappears when I am actually putting stuff in the oven, so she mainly likes to help prepare something & then eat it.

I had a couple of bananas that were getting ripe and I just didn't want to make banana bread this week (I did that last weekend with the bananas leftover at the end of the week). So, I did a little searching online and found a recipe for Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies that sounded good. They are yummy and made 4 dozen cookies. I also melted & molded chocolates for Easter in WI, but I did that on my own. Isabel just kept stealing my chocolate & eating it.

No comments: