Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yeah! It's warming up!


Isabel picked out that she REALLY wanted to wear the red dress today, so I had to warm it up a bit. I thought it made her looks like Minnie Mouse a bit.

It was so nice to be able to spend some time outside. And tomorrow is supposed to be nicer yet. I am so ready for winter tobe over, but isn't everyone. We got air put in the tires on the bikes, the jogger stroller, and the burley. I bought the burley at a rummage sale a couple year ago and haven't used it. We got it all hooked up to the bike, so I think we will get a lot of use out of it now. Isabel is starting to get a little tall for the toddler bike seat and Andy wants his bike back; it won't work on my bike (but the burley does) and he doesn't trust himself riding with her on the back. Mom is safer.
Our friends Carrie, Kyle & Gavin came over for dinner tonight. We did a cheese fondue with lots of dippers (ham, green apples, baby red potato quarters, asparagus, green beans & crusty bread). It was pretty yummy. And then we had french silk pie for dessert. We went outside to play in between the meal & dessert, so it was nice to get out there again & play & move around.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Thanks for the visit! Cute blog--I'm in Minnesota, too :)