Sunday, June 07, 2009

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary in Green Bay, WI

Isabel & I had so much fun at the Wildlfe Santcuary in Green Bay, WI. I had not been here since grade school and it has expanded SOOOOOO much! We spent 2 hours here and coule have easily spent another hour if were weren't getting tired. She actually fell asleep on the way back to the farm and I, well, I'm pregnant and that is exhausting.
This place is open year round and they have several live animals to view, as well as lots of other activities inside the nature center. We walked some of the trails, but there were a lot more. Wewent up the lookout tower and as soon as we got to the top Isabel realized she had developed a fear of heights and wanted to go back down right away. We hope to go back here on one of our next trips back to NE WI (whenever that will be) and take daddy with us then.
Oh! And did I mention it's free all the time. Seriously, if someone is looking of a very affordable family vacation, they should head to Green Bay, WI. I have yet to take her to some of the museums I went for grade school field trips, but that will come in the future.

No comments: