Thursday, June 25, 2009

Preschool Day Camp

This picture was taken as we left this morning to bring Isabel to school for the first of four preschool day camps this summer. Each one is three hours long. When I brought her there she told me "Give me a hug & kiss before you go." And as soon as we got in there she saw play-doh and it was like Mom-who? I held her to the hug & kiss, as mom needed it. It was surprisingly easy, yet hard to leave her at school. It was in the preschool room she will be in the fall (which is the ECFE room we are in for classes) but the teachers are a kindergarten teacher and an elementary Speech teacher. Isabel knew several other kids there as well.

She was very excited when I picked her up and had lots to show me and tell me about. And she went down for a nap at 1:30 today, which is she does nap is early for her.

1 comment:

Phanie said...

That is a cute picture. She's looks so grown up with her backpack on.