Sunday, June 07, 2009

N.E.W. Zoo in Green Bay, WI

On Wednesday evening we went to the N.E.W. Zoo in Green Bay. By we, I mean myself, Isabel and grandma. We took her here last summer, so this was our second visit here. The zoo had changed quite a bit from when mommy went when she was in high school. Then it was more of a wildlife refuge place, but now it is an actual zoo. I realized when I was looking at these pictures that none of them show any animals in, but believe me, there are animals there. Isabel said her favorite animal there was the penguin, but I think that was because it was the last ones we saw.

I personally like seeing the Albino Alligator. I had never seen one of those anywhere else. It's a very pretty zoo and not too terribly big. I love the picture of grandma tickling Isabel.

We were there on a Wednesday night and on Wednesdays from 4-8pm during June, July & August there is free admission, which is great on the budget. But even if it wasn't free, it's a very affordable zoo.


No comments: