Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Goodbye Hug

Here is Isabel with her friends Sofia & Lucie as we leave the Delafield Brewhaus for their fantastic Sunday brunch, another favorite place (for brunch) when we lived in Oconomowoc. I highly recommend it! Of course, their moms Elizabeth & Luanne were along too. It was so nice to spend time with my friends from there. I wish I had more time, but after being gone a week we were really starting to miss daddy. Anyways, I hope they loved the brunch, as they had never been there before for Sunday brunch buffet with their made to order omelets and made to order crepes (YUM!) Daddy was jealous (I'm sure of it!) that we went there.
While we were eating the girls danced & sang to Ring-Around-The-Rosie and I got a 15 second video of it, which I will hopefully get around to uploading (but takes a different program than I am currently working in & I did a lot of work on the blog tonight.)
I was really nice to see so many friends and so much family this week.

No comments: