Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dentist Visit


This is Isabel's fourth dentist visit. I know some are wondering what is wrong, but nothing is wrong. When she was about a year old I read that the American Pediatric Dentist Association recommended your first be between 12-18 months of age; I think she was about 17 months. Then again 6 months later, and again 6 months later, and now another 6 months later; every 6 months like you are supposed to.
She did fantastic. She didn't even need to sit on my lap. She just wanted to be able to see me and she was fine while they looked at her teeth, counted them, polished them and applied flouride to them. I wasn't sure how she would handle the sucking straw, but she got it figured out after a couple tries. She did everything they asked of her & it all went very quickly. She was very excited to get her new fun tooth brush and a prize from the prize box. She picked out this huge super ball.

No comments: