Friday, June 19, 2009

Humidity Hair

Check out her hair! This is Sooooo her mother's hair. If I didn't have my hair pulled back in a ponytail all the time it would be a full mop like hers. As it is, even with the ponytail there are what I like to call "my curlies" that are the shorts hairs around my temple that pop out and curl up & out giving me this blond ring (halo maybe?!?!) of curls around my head.

As you can tell, the sun is really lightening her hair quickly. We have been outside playing or swimming as much as we can. So, even I might end up with much lighter hair this summer. But both of us are not so pasty anymore either.

Last night we went to another concert in the park. This week it was an all-women's barbershop quartet. There were much fewer people there this time and I could count on our hands how many of those were under the age of 70 and we were two of them.

I think she was a little diappointed that there were not really any kids there to play with like last time. She really wanted to run around. Luckily, I brought some bubbles along and she asked to bring along sidewalk chalk. So, she kept busy while we listened. It wasn't really a concert you need to watch the stage for, so just listening is perfect.

No comments: