Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fun

Today was another busy day. I went to 50 rummage sales in 4 hours while Isabel stayed at home with grandma who came down last night to spend the night & watch Isabel today. So, she got some good quality time with grandma.

After I returned home, we took off and went to the Faribault library for their Friday Fun Day. They had the clown troupe of Half-Pint & Oscar performing. Isabel thought they were hilarious. I am glad she wanted to go because she giggles & laughed so much. I am glad she didn't miss it. Then we went to A&W to get the free root beer floats they were giving away today. We also bought cheese fries, which she loved. I knew she would.

Then we came home and quickly changed and went to the pool and met some friends for swimming. Then back home for some supper and off to the parade for Straight River Days, where she collected an obnoxious amount of candy. Although I saw kids with bags that were twice or three times as full as hers.

No comments: