Sunday, June 07, 2009

Golosi Gelato Cafe in Oconomowoc, WI

The Golosi Gelato Cafe one was of our favorite places to treat ourselves to when we lived there. My 2 scoops was Nutella & Creme Brule (doesn't that sound fantastic!), although the girls ate most of my nutella scoop. Rachael had Strawberry & Chocolate. Isabel had Cake Batter & Romeo and Juliet (it's a sweet cream with chocolate pieces, very tasty) and Lori had Mango & some other fruit flavor.

The girls started on their own, but Isabel very quickly started asking to taste everyone else's. And before you know it they had coveted Lori's bowl and ate half of it. They were giggling hysterically to themselves as they did it. They loved the idea that they were getting away with something. Then they cleaned up Rachael's bowl. When they decided to covey my nutella scoop, I then took over Isabel's dish. They were all so yummy. I wish we had a gelato cafe near us here.




No comments: