Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Feeling the Baby Move

Ok - I know I just felt it for sure just a bit ago. It was several kicks or whatever. Last time I was in to the doctor he asked if I had felt it yet and I was not sure. And I have been very diligent about trying to pay attention if I feel the baby. I have thought maybe I felt the baby when I was lecturing in my class or driving home from classes & was singing xmas carols in the car. Actually -- all those times are around this time......around 6:30......which is precidely what time it is now.

But this time it felt different, maybe because I am lying down, there the other times I was standing up or sitting.

It was kinda neat.

2 comments:

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I've been feeling the baby more & more. Getting to be an active little one. I usually feel it the most in the evening, but will feel it during other times too.

Andy said...

I got to feel it the other day, too! That was really neat.