Wednesday, December 07, 2005

First Baby Present

We got our first present for the baby last night from Rebecca & David titled Guess How Much I Love You. I read it to the baby last night. They are supposed to be able to hear now. I try to sing in the car too or when I listen Xmas music. I enjoy singing.

I think I have been feeling the baby kick.....or maybe punch me (it makes the daddy laugh to think of the baby sitting there punching me). I don't think the baby likes me much.....keeps making me sick (although I was fine yesterday and so far so good today!). I was feeling the baby last night when I was teaching......maybe the baby was trying to sleep and I was talking to much......

The daddy thinks it's funny that I say that the baby doesn't like me very much. I think he figures he'll have a partner against me. Wait til that baby & the daddy realize where the food supply comes from....then we'll see who does some partnering. I'm just kidding. I don't really believe the baby doesn't like me, but on those days I am sick it sure doesn't feel like it.

No comments: