Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hardening & Leakage

Wow. These Braxton-Hicks contractions have been increasing a lot lately. Occuring for longer, or a greater area, and more often. I notice them happening more often in the afternoon going into the evening. I especially notice them when I take a walk. When I take a walk they happen longer and more often. My belly gets so hard when I have these contractions.

And my breasts -- well, they haven't increased in size since early on (thank heavens), but they have begun leaking colostrum. Just a few drops in my bra every day this week.

I definitly have to pee more often.....about every hour now. And when I am on a walk I have these sensation I have to pee, then they go away, then they come back again.....all while I am having Braxton-Hicks contractions.....

No comments: