Monday, April 17, 2006

Whew.

Well, as of Sunday we can officially have the baby down here. They don't deliver babies at that hospital that are under 35 weeks, but now that we have finished 35 weeks and are into week 36 and I have not had any problems and am not a high risk pregnancy, we can stay down here. Otherwise we would have had to go to the Cities or Rochester, which we didn't want to do.

The other thing that Sunday marked was now if I go into labor my Short Term Disability through Aflac will cover me through the end of the academic year until my summer pay would kick in (with the exception of the first week, they don't cover the first week and then cover 6 weeks after that for a vaginal birth and 8 weeks for a caesarean birth.)

Today I have another Dr. Appt, then another 2 weeks from today, and after that I will be on weekly appointments until I have the baby.

No comments: