Thursday, April 06, 2006

Target Registry is Frustrating

So, we registered at a couple places, Target being one of them. After being told we didn't have much on our registry that was available in stores, we went in and took off stuff that was discontinued and replaced itwith other stuff.

Now, today, I get an email from Target registry saying that about 7 things are discontinued and may not be available for purchase. Arghh!

2 of those things happen to be the highchair (which is also at Babies'r'Us & Shopko has it too and $10 cheaper!) and the Travel System. I had done a lot of research on the travel system and found this one that got very good reviews and was even reviewed in one of my pregnancy magazines. Now I want to figure out where that travel system can be purchased so that I can go get it. And the highchair was one we really liked, but we know it's available at other places, so I am not as concerned about that. Plus we don't need that right away.

Most of the other things were clothes items. But what is frustrating is that it was just last weekend that we changed items because of things being discontinued. Bah! See, this is why I have already bought so many things - because they just won't be available if you want them later.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Um, that sucks.

(Sorry, that's all the comments I could come up with.)

CatWoman said...

All these places are all a pain in the ass! Not only for you, but for us buyers as well. When I go anywhere to buy baby stuff, half the merchandise wanted is not at the store near my house. So, it's just not easy at all. Even if everything is from Babies Are Us.

Mom of Two said...

Ugh! I went to change some of th things they said were dicontinued...and what do you know -- ALL of the items we registered for in the store are GONE! Completly off the registry. I am so frustrated. Someone is gonna get yelled at if those things don't appear back on their. What kind of fucked up computer system do they have at Target?