Saturday, October 14, 2006

21 Weeks Old

And I Go Walking.....After Midnight....
Ok, she's really asleep at midnight, but the song just popped into my head when I saw this picture.

This is a cute little Dora outfit that mom bought. It is a dress w/ matching bloomers. Also, some Old Navy tights she has worn several times and a turtleneck onesie I picked up at a rummage sale. We almost missed the window to wear this outfit. It's a size 12 months. I had picked out this other dress for her to wear today that was a size 6-9months, but alas, it was too small. Dresses are tricky since she is so long. I should measure her again here soon.

Such a Happy Baby Today

She woke up in such a good mood this morning, she even stayed in a good mood after I suctioned her nose for boogers (she's got some congestion going on, which makes for some interesting noises while she nurses.)

She stands really well, if we hold onto her. She likes to stand.

21 Weeks Old already....I think I say that with every week.....She is so unbelievably cute in this outfit today.

No comments: