Friday, October 27, 2006

Too Early to Be Up Typing a Post....

It's before 6 am. She got me up around 5am and I was just hoping it was for a quick nursing, but it wasn't. It was a long one that she does in the morning, accompanied by playing. She was not a good sleeper last night. She got me up 3 other times. I am going to really be dragging today.

Last night when she took a bath with me she farted twice in the water. OMG! Those stunk something rotten. What am I eating? Just because she's cute, doesn't mean she can't smell foul from time to time.

Her outfit today is from KO. Some jeans she has worn before and a Halloween t-shirt. The little barrette in her hair came from the daycare lady. She gave Isabel a set of ribbon barrettes and a headband that says Boo! (It's a little big, it will be better for next year.) as her Halloween gift since she is too young to have any of the candy the others will have. Which reminds me, I need to get together the Halloween prizes Isabel is sharing @ daycare.

No comments: