Monday, October 30, 2006

My Baby Bumblebee

Bzzzzzz.....
This costume fit perfectly. Not too short, just a little extra length so she could do some kicking. And easy enough to put on & off frequently. She also wore it to class. It was a small class last night, only half the kids showed up (which is 4) and only 1 other dressed up. He was a cow.

A Runny-nosed Bumblebee

Can you see the wings here? They are black with small polka dots on them. Kinda hard to see. The hat is really cute. We can take the striped vest w/ attached wings off and she is just wearing a romper all day. The bottoms of her feet say Buzz.

The Bumblebee Song

(This is the version I learned.)

I'm picking up a baby bumblebee,Won't my mommy be so proud of me, (Cup hands together as if holding bee)

I'm picking up a baby bumblebee,Ouch! It stung me!(Shake hands as if just stung)

I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,Won't my mommy be so proud of me,('Squish' bee between palms of hands)

I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee,Ooh! What a mess!(Open up hands to look at 'mess')

I'm licking off the baby bumblebee,Won't my mommy be so proud of me,(Pretend to lick hands off.)

I'm licking off the baby bumblebee, Oh, I don't feel so good. (Put arms over stomach and lean over like you are ill.)

I'm puking up the baby bumblebee, Won't my mommy be so pround of me. (Pretend to lean over and puke.)

I'm puking up the baby bumblebee, Oh, What a mess! (Look at the floor.)

I'm sweeping up my baby bumblebee, Won't my mommy be so proud of me, (Pretend to sweep the floor.)

I'm sweeping up my baby bumblebee, Now my mommy won't be mad at me. Hi mom! (Wave to mom.)

2 comments:

Meegs said...

Oh, too cute!!

Skye said...

She's adorable!