Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Columbus Day!

Such a cute baby! Yesterday, when Isabel & I went to the Co-op, some stopped me and said, "I just wanted to tell you what a cute baby you have." That was nice of them to say.

She slept very good last night. It has been a while since she slept the whole night through w/o getting me up at least once.

She is so ticklish on her back & neck. She likes her neck being tickled, but not her back so much.

Her clothes today are from KO. She's in 6-9month stuff now.

Tonight we have class and we are doing water play with the babies and then the adults talk about post-partum deprssion after the water play.

So, I get these emails from Babycenter.com and they send me weekly email about topics & surveys and a bunch of other stuff. Well, one of the poll questions was "Does your child have any step-grandparents?" Well, Isabel does not. So, I answered no and then they tell you the results off all the questions. Only 18% answered no, leaving 82% to say yes. I don't know why I was surprised by that, but I was.

2 comments:

Drea said...

Where are you taking these classes? with water play and stuff? That sounds fun!

Oh and that percentage doesnt surprise me at all... divorce is such a common thing these days... its real sad.

Caleb I guess technically has ONE step-grandparent... but not because of a divorce.

Travis dads mom died in 2001 from Breastcancer. His dad got re-married last year.
My hubby actually did the wedding. Shes a good woman... his dad is very happy. He needed to re-marry... he was one of those type of men who was pretty in need of a woman in his life haha.

Any how.
Yeah so the percentage isnt surprising....

Mom of Two said...

We take a Baby and Me class through ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education). Each week we have a different focus that we do with the kids and w/o the kids. It's 1 hour 15 minutes long and we spend the first 30 minutes altogether and then the next 40 minutes we split - adults on one side of the divider & kids on the other with a couple of staff, and the last 5 minutes we are back together again.