Saturday, November 11, 2006

25 Weeks!

Fa, So , Laaaaaaaa!
I just think this picture is hilarious. It looks like she is giving her big grand finale.

I Just Pooped My Pants

No. Really! She is pooping her pants. I was trying to take a picture of her and I said she is making an uncomfortable looking face. After we took this picture, daddy said he thought maybe she pooped her pants. And she did.

Her outfit today came from her great-aunt Gloria and great-uncle Mike (mommy's family.) It's 2 pieces (well, 3 if you count the bib that goes with it), but looks like the tops is 2 on it's own. The top is a onesie with a sew-in top. And then there are the matching pants. The shoes are ones mommy bought and are Gymboree....they are just toooo cute! And she has a little barrette in her hair that you can't see very well.

No comments: