Monday, November 20, 2006

Pictures Tim Took

Kisses for Mommy
This is my computer background. Isn't it sweet. She loves gives her mommy kisses. She will put both hands (or sometimes just one) on the sides of your face and lean in and give you a big wet open mouth kiss. What a sweetheart!

Open Mouth. Insert Fist.

That was her motto for that weekend that Kendra & Tim were here visiting.

Isn't Tim such a talented photographer. I could never do anything like this. Here is Tim's website in case you are interested.


So Much Fun.

Not sure what I was doing. I was probably making the magic sound "pop" or maybe the other magic sound, "Bzzzzzzz" or I could have been singing one of her favorite songs, or even possibly saying the magic words "Charlie Brown". We also have some new magic words, "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!"

Daddy & Isabel

I think they are petting the cat. But I just love what Tim did with this picture. Normally I am not a big fan of Sepia, but he chose just the right tone to work well with this picture. He has such a good eye for capturing a moment.

No comments: