Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A New Week

Yesterday & today she is wearing clothes she's worn before, so no knew fashion shots.

Last night was our last night of Baby & Me class. We made footprints. So, now I have footprints from birth & 6 months. I should compare them to see how much bigger they are now.

She did fantastic through class. I hope we can get in to the next one, as it's the only evening class and fill up quickly.

We got 5 new windows put in the house yesterday. Hopefully we'll be much warmer this winter and also see a decrease in our heating bill.

This weekend we have sitters set up on Friday & Saturday night so that we can go out to dinner with some friends one night, and then daddy & I alone another night.

She's getting pretty good at drinking out of a sippy cup. Whenever I have my bottle of water around me she grabs at it because she wants to drink from it.

I am beginning to think she may never get her teeth in, not that I am in any hurry. They seem to take forever.

Last night I gave her mashed potatoes that I made for daddy & I. I had to mix it with water instead of milk (& no seasonings), but she liked it. I mixed it with some green beans for her. It's the first thing that didn't come from a jar that I fed her and she likes. I wanted to try them on her before Thanksgiving so that we knew whether or not we could feed her that then.

No comments: