Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Sunday!

So Adorable

The title may say Happy and she may look happy, but she is really pretty irritable. Those teeth are really bothering her. She got me up 3 times last night.

Her outfit today consists of a sweater that grandma bought for her. It came with a romper too, but when I put that on I found out that it is now too short. I guess that happens. But the sweater fits her great and she needed another sweater. I like to layer her so that she can warm if she needs to or cool off too and I had 2 other sweaters, but they are getting a little small and it was time to put them away and I have one other one now & this one. So, while one is in the wash she can wear the other. The dress is a jumper from the Gap, she wore it before, and some Gymboree headpiece, tights & maryjanes that I bought her. And underneath is a little white shirt I bought from Target. She has become very tolerable about wearing a headwrap. I tried putting ina barette, but she didn't want to keep her head still enough for me to put that in.

No comments: