Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday w/ Kendra & Tim

She Loves the Fist in Mouth
Kendra walked around with her today for about 20-30 minutes singing to her. Isabel was so calmed that she quietly sat in her arms. You wouldn’t have even realized we had an awake baby in the house if you didn’t see them walking around.

Finally, a picture with Tim where her fist is not in her mouth.


Tim took a bunch of pictures of her as well. I only was able to see one of them so far, which is of her giving me a kiss. It is very cute. If she wants to give me a kiss she puts both hands on each side of my face and leans in and gives me a big open mouth slobbery kiss. It is very sweet. I look forward to seeing the other pictures he took of her. He was taking a lot of close-ups to get her facial expression. Hopefully I am left out of most of them, as I was still in my pjs and hadn't gotten ready yet for the day.

Time to Say Goodbye.


They were just here for a weekend visit. They fly back to Philly now to go back to work again. We really enjoyed having them come visit. Especially sitting & eating meals with them. Now that Isabel has a fairly predictable pattern and goes to bed around 7pm, we can eat dinner after she goes to bed without one of us having to entertain her. So, it was very nice to have that dinner. I made Gallo Pinto (not this recipe, but a different one that I changed & made my own, but similar -- this gives you history though), salad, wine , and Tilapia with a Citrus Marinade. Tilapia is a very common fish to eat in Costa Rica. For dessert we had a Bing Cherry Swirl Cheesecake (from Harry & David, I didn't have time to cook that too!) and this bottle of Ice Wine from Blue Mountain Wines (which I bought 4 years ago when I was visiting them, it was an expensive bottle and we never had a reason to drink that nice of a bottle, so we thought now was a great time. It is a winery in Pennslyvania.)

No comments: