Tuesday, November 07, 2006

5 Month Comparisons

Mommy at 5 Months
We don't have one of daddy at this age. At 7 months we'll have pictures of mommy & daddy to compare with Isabel. But looking at me in this picture, I think she is looking more and more like me. My length & weight for 5 months were not in my baby book, but 6 month was. Already Isabel at 5 months weighs more than I did at 6 months, but she'll also probably be longer too. At 6 months I was 27.25 inches, and she was 27 inches at 5 months.

It will be fun to compare our 7 months pictures of all 3 of us. I believe after that, both daddy & I have pictures @ 1 year old.

I was looking over my "firsts" and it looks like my mom was REALLY busy between 28-31 weeks. I was sitting on my own, crawling, standing, getting teeth, waving goodbye all at the same time. Isabel will be 25 weeks this weekend, so it's all going to start happening soon. Although, I think she'll be sitting on her own before I did. She's just about there. She was sitting so good this afternoon, just a little off balance, but not much. And those teeth, I don't know, they gotta be popping through soon. There is just a thin layer of skin over them. So, she may have some of her "firsts" earlier than I did. Let the fun begin!

This Sunday we have our friends, the Femrites coming over for dinner. It should be a good time. The babies can flirt with each other. It has been about 2 months since we last saw them, so it will be neat to see how big Noah is and what he is doing, as he is 5 weeks older than Isabel. That's about it for plans this week & weekend.

No comments: