Saturday, April 28, 2007

49 Weeks Old

Fooling Around with Elements
I had a few extra minutes this evening and could fool around with Elements to see some of the things it can do. So, I did a bunch of different things to this photo. Not sure I remember them all, but each time I always learn at least one new thing.

I Love My Bath Toys.
She has toys in her room, but she will crawl out of her room and into the bathroom and play with her bath toys. I think she just likes to dump everything out of the basket.



Maybe it will fit better this way.

Such a funny girl. Today grandma & grandpa came to visit. We walked to the park and played there a bit and then went to Pizza Ranch for lunch, then back home for naps. Daddy & I could have left because they were babysitting, but we just went to bed and took long naps. Isabel was nice and took a good ong nap too, which allowed grandma & grandpa some dozing time too.

3 more weeks and she will be a year old. Amazing. I know people get older everyday, but I am just in amazement with everything about Isabel. She's a great kid.

No comments: