Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Digging to China


We went to the park this evening and played a lot in the big sandbox. She couldn't be happier.
The other day we drove by Subway she pointed to the restaurant and said "It's Subway" and I was shocked she knew what Subway was. I asked her how she knew and she said "I want a sub." I had a suspicion that there may have been a Subway advertisement in between programs on PBS. Today I sat and watched her programs with her and didn't forward through the commercials and sure enough, a commercial for Subway. So, congratulations to Subway for marketing to children to get them interested. Your marketing is working (well, not all the way because I have not taken her there since she pointed it out, but we do like Subway, so I am sure we will go there soon.)

No comments: