Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Gainey Park

Today we met a new mom (well, new to us) Melissa and her kids Abigail and Logan at Gainey Park today. It was nice to get out and talk to someone. Yesterday we were at home all day, which was fine, but I just can't stay home all day for too many days in a row or I get stir crazy. Anyways, we had fun and here a few pictures of Isabel on some of the equipment. Next week we will start her gymnastics class and ECFE class, so we will start to get in more of a routine.

She did play nicely in her playroom yesterday while I worked out on the treadmill & with weights. We took turns checking in on each other and the mess of toys in her playroom wasn't too bad either. After I finished working out we played with Tinker Toys together and made a big castle. She is really into castles the past few days.

Right now I am reading The Why Cafe for book club. It is a relatively short book and very fast read, but really makes you think. I only sat down and read it for a short while yesterday and am half done and while she naps now I hope to finish it up.

No comments: