Monday, September 08, 2008

Godather's Tour & Weekend Photos

Today we joined our playgroup for a tour of Godfather's Pizza. It was kinda neat because we got to see how they store things, make the dough, make the crusts, and got to put our own topping on personal pizzas. Isabel was all sorts of brave in the restaurant until we got in back by the big equipment and strangers. But she was intersted in seeing how it was all done, as long as she could hold on to mom's leg or be carried. They even gave us a deal on lunch. We basically paid for our pizzas and got pop & salad bar for free. Very cool.


Here is Isabel & daddy in the Big Sandboxon Saturday. The actual sandbox at this park doesn't have much sand left in it, plus the volleyball courts of sand is so impressive & much more tempting.
We got out the puppet theater that Isabel's grandparents made her last year. It was packed away and not has surfaced and we set up in her room (since we keep the puppets in there, and it can fold us nicely & go in the closet.) She didn't quite get how it all works yet as she didn't actually want to sit & watch, she just wanted to play with the puppets and not necessarily have a show. what she likes using the theater for was to drape blankets over it & her desk chair to make it her "house". She kept trying to get daddy or mommy to get her her house with her, but we didn't fit very well.

Isabel has been a big sweetheart today. At breakfast she told me she liked the banana muffins I made and thanked me for them. Then she saw I didn't have juice & asked why, when I told her I gave her the rest she gave me her juice and said she was going to share with me. And we had lots of "bonkas" and kisses at breakfast. And while at Godfather's she insisted on sharing her lemonade with me and giving me hugs & kisses. What a sweetie!

No comments: