Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Learning Time

Well, Isabel is always learning and that will never stop, but I found that when I had a consistent curriculum/schedule of sorts set up she was able to learn certain things really well, which is why she knows all her letters & their sounds & numbers through 20 and about 10 different shapes & colors. And now with her language skills increasing so fast it is a great time to again have a consistent theme (& not to mention the fact that we are settled once again and can do that).

I am going to try out this blog called Laugh, Love, Learn and use their monthly theme and I will have my own weekly sub-themes which I will tie into her ECFE classes and our playgroup fieldtrips, park dates, & playgroups.

And now that we have her playroom & art room set up and everything all unpacked we are ready to go. Plus, I feel better about being able to put together a weekly curriculum. I like to plan things.

When I get around to it I will post some other links I have found to use with my curriculum. I have requested a couple books from the library to use as well.

No comments: