Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today

Well, today was pretty productive for me. I got 2 coats of paint on the arts & crafts room and put up the wallpaper border & assembled it. I will get a picture of Isabel in there later on. Between coats I took a break to do a Yoga Kids video with Isabel. She only did about a quarter of the poses, while the rest of the time she was rolling on the exercise ball or crawling all over me as I tried to do the poses. So, I got more of a workout than intended. I did some yardwork as well. Then this afternoon we took a bike ride to Isabel's old daycare to visit and then I taught Isabel how to put up a wallpaper border. She was excited to use the adhesive. She helped me make supper too. And after daddy got home we all went outside to play football & do somersaults. And when she did the nighttime routine stuff with daddy I made a Target run. I spent a long time there just looking at things. I never get to look anymore, as I am usually trying to keep Isabel from filling the cart with everything she can grab.

Tomorrow we have a playdate at the park with a little girl Isabel's age that we met at ECFE class on Tuesday night. And we may go to storytime at the library tomorrow night.

No comments: