Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Isabel's "Coffee"

This morning when I was making my green tea she wanted some, so I decided to try hot chocolate once again. She LOVED it! I made it with milk, in hopes I would have some other way to get her to drink some milk as she really doesn't care to drink much milk. Sometimes daddy & I have coffee as well, and she sometimes says we are having coffee when it is indeed tea. I think she thinks hot chocolate is a version of coffe because she kept saying "Bel has coffee, hot chocolate." She refers to herseld as Bel often. Mommy's family usually calls her Bel, but we tend to call her Isabel, although I have been calling her Bel more & more since that is what she calls herself.

Until it was cool she kept using the spoon. After it was cool (not just warm) she picked it up and drank it all. I had a feeling she would love it as she has a weak spot for chocolate.

No comments: