Friday, November 21, 2008

2 1/2 Years Old

Yesterday, Isabel was officially 2 1/2 years old. She's growing up way too fast. Speaking of that, she'll be in her big girl bedroom this weekend. She was a funny little girl yesterday. When she woke up she started walking down the stairs yelling, "Andy! Andy" Where's my cake?" And then later in the day we were talking about noses and I asked her "What's do you use your nose for?" Her answer was, "For my boogers." Funny girl.

This morning we went to open gym. She really loves jumping around. I took a little video of her walking on the 6" wide balance beam by herself. It's a very short video. 6" wide is larger than a competive beam, but it helps the young ones learn how to walk on it. She has to hold my hand when she walks on a 4" one.

No comments: